Need an attorney with experience in the aviation, airport, or airline industry?
Attorney Matt Gulotta is Memphis, Tennessee lawyer, a JD/MBA/ATP, a former airline pilot, simulator instructor and check airman, and a current aviation law adjunct professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. He is extremely familiar with the aviation and transportation industries, having worked within them for over fifteen years.
A brief but non-comprehensive list of some of the areas we may be able to help you with include:
- Aviation Consulting
- Formal Legal Opinions and Advice
- Administrative Law Enforcement Actions and Regulatory Compliance
- Business & Local Government Contracting
- Legal Research and Writing Projects
- Litigation Support, and Local Counsel or Co-counsel
- Contract Law and Training
Please fill out the Contact Form below if you have any questions or need representation.